Our Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson Disease journey #11 red sea

One more question and then I am done for a while......but hubby and I have always been honest on here and with our friends.  Yes, we were given a time line, but I told the doctor that ...that is ok.....then I went back to daughters and cried.

The Lord brought me to the Red sea and then I knew things will be OK. Not completely healed or settled but just ok.  Do you know about the Red Sea?  When God brought the children of Israel to the Red Sea, they had to wait there all day and all night before God parted the sea to let them walk across on dry land.  We were told from the day of diagnoses that life expectancy is 2-5 years, but we do the happy dance because "whose report are you going to believe....I believe the report of the Lord."  I felt like God was telling me that even though I was at the Red Sea and couldn't see a way out, up or over it, He would bring me through it.

We were also told it could be up to 10 years. I told the doctor that is OK, we will be in our 80's, so we got this. Take care friends and just remember...God knows our day and hour. Nothing can change that.

God bless.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning