Our Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson disease journey #8 fix things

 This disease......it's hard....this has been a long hard week....the only good thing about it was getting to have the grandkids around a lot...they make my days.....

Hubby changes daily...sometimes he is just good Ole Brent...and I begin to think ...wonderful it's all over and we are back to normal....and then out of nowhere....issues...lots of issues.....

I know it's not his fault....but sometimes I hate the changes it makes in our home...I know I am wrong to feel that way but....mercy....now don't think bad about him he is not mean...just crazy things...I am just being real and honest here....

I want to fix this some way, some how but....nothing....our kids are such blessings they are so strong in faith and stand for us in all ways....and always ready to listen when my heart breaks.

Take care friends and I am praying for you all who have loved ones also facing this crazy way of life.

Thank God he is always holding our hands.

Nite and God bless.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning