Our Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson Disease Journey...

 

Our morning has been crazy.....hubby and I got up early to go pull weeds along our fence.....we got them pulled ....worked on laundry...picked up grandkids....came home and worked in the kitchen and then hubby says "o I forgot to tell you I lost my hearing aid"....he has a special $5000 hearing aid....good grief.....so granddaughter Ariell and I are in a panic...outside looking inside looking....crawling on the floor where he changed clothes......everywhere.......finally I decide I need coffee..........exhausted from looking and there beside the coffee pot is the hearing aid......crazy part is hubby very seldom drinks coffee....mercy.......
Lately I have found things put everywhere.....he tries to help but can't remember where things go........weird things in the refrigerator.....dirty dishes in the cupboards, tools all over etc.....just part of the package...I don't even say anything any more...I just go behind him and change things back.....part of life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning