Our Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson disease journey #9 caregiver

We have good days we have bad days....have to say bad days are not fun...

Today has been a good day...we even got some rest during the day.....we are no meds here, so nothing for mood changes....but having fun with Grandkids and just doing......was pretty drained but I am up and going. 

Getting projects done and trying to keep hubby walking in the evenings....good news is he is eating good and gained a little weight...been filling out paperwork for the next step which is later this month of February we go back to Kootenai for the drug induced lupus....which may or may not be an issue....

But our chapter is on its way and we are handling it so far.......you all may not realize how much we covet your prayers....believe me they all make a difference....we can hold each other up in our prayers.

Please remember we are praying each day for you also...everyone has their own burden to bare...but we got this...the Lord promises not to give us more than we can bear.

May be an image of text that says 'I am a Dementia caregiver watch, lead, coar, nudge, I do my best and try not to judge. hug, hold, cry, squeeze, do my best and never tease. cook, clean, I fix, find, Ido my best to be good and kind. walk this journey at your side, And do my best to be your guide.'

A

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning