Our lewy body dementia and parkinson disease journey #18 books

 OK, here's one you all can help me figure out how to handle. Hubby loves to read, so we go to thrift stores and he gets books; Saturday he got 5 books.  This is Monday and well he thinks he has already read all those books 3 times.

I got the idea to write down every book as he reads it so we have a running list, but the problem is he doesn't remember what the book is about so I can't quiz him on them.  Then he thinks I forget to write the book down. So how do I convince him he hasn't read them?  To be honest, it drives me crazy.  I know he would like the books if he will give them a try again.  Somehow there is a way without making him feel bad.  Okay good ideas please.  Oh and yes we take the books to the street little libraries that are free and leave them for others.

Hubby loves to give them away. Thanks and appreciate all of you!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning