Our Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson Disease Journey #100

 

Today was a sad day not a bad day just sad. I have been trying to get the last window in our house done before winter but always something seemed to come up and it didn't get done. So today was the day. Hubby and I worked together and got all 10 windows in except one when my wrists were broke and I was in casts our grandson Brayden helped grandpa. But today....hubby would try but would get so confused. He didn't know where to put the old boards....what to do with getting me tools. Just so many things we always did together. This time I was on my own. I would try to explain things to him but it would just confuse him more. Makes me sad....he is still leaving me...little by little.....and I already miss him and he is setting in his chair.....terrible disease.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning