Well I now remember why I quit going to doctors in this valley.....hubby has no problems...all tests are fine...same answers they gave me for 3 years....while he was fighting dementia and Parkinson.....but they all said no problems.......mercy........so I tell hubby....your leg is fine....it's not really swollen, hot and hurting....the doctor says everything is fine.....he can't walk on his leg and its red, swollen, hot and hurts....so will have to take him out of the valley to get some answers....goodness.....my faith in doctors is very very low.....but we will get answers just have to leave this area..........thank you for prayers and we appreciate you all caring...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning