Our LBD and Parkinson disease journey #41

 Our LBD and Parkinson disease journey #41

This job of being a caretaker is one goofy job...sometimes so stressful and other times all I can do is laugh....now don't get excited hubby did not hurt himself.....but I did laugh as I got the problem under control....you know the Bible says "laughter is like a medicine" and it this job we need all the laughs we can get....afterwards I even had hubby laughing.
So this morning I tell hubby you need to cut your toenails...so go out on the patio and cut them. A few minutes later I look out and he is setting there with bare feet looking at them. I go out and he is setting there with tin snips and pliers....I say "what are you going to do"...he says "I am trying to figure out how to cut my toenails".....mercy....
Now only the ones going through this will understand ....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning