Our Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson Disease Journey #39

 Our Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson Disease Journey #39

We got to Meridian and went to the neurologist....my emotions are all over the place. The appointment was more about me than it was for brent. The neurologist was blunt and honest with us. I was told to get prepared....the lewy body that brent has is 1 in 100 patients,....the neurologist says she doesn't see it often. They did a EKG and placed him on a med...I am to watch him for 2 weeks to see how he does. I was told to start looking for a memory care facility which have about a 6 month waiting time to get in. She said to get it in order....the Lord told me a few weeks ago he was giving me a year....I did not tell the neurologist this but she looked me in the eye and said right now it looks like you will probably have a year.....yes I cried....but I also know God holds us in his
hands...our son Jon heard the report and went out to mow the Lawn and he said it kept coming to him to tell his dad...."this is your Job moment. God wants to see what you make of it...curse God and die or say your will be done and use your faith"...I believe this is what the Lord gave to him. It's hard to be told to get ready .... we have the best neurologist...she gave us each a hug as we left...she just wants me to be prepared....so many thoughts, emotions...am I doing what needs to be done....how do you know...I don't want to have any regrets...I cry a lot....hubby just keeps going on and says what comes is what comes....this is our journey...and its hard ..real hard for me...yes I maybe a baby but I am in the middle of this and can't do anything about it...my heart hurts....I have a rock in my stomach.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning