Our Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson Disease Journey #47

 

Today was supposed to be a fun relaxing day. We were going for a drive back to Weippe our home town...where hubby was going to decorate his parents' graves. We have commitments the rest of the month so needed to get it done today.
Hubby is on a new med for arthritis and swelling.....with Lewy Body one stage is rigidity of joints. So they put him on Etodolac ....a high dose of it....Now I am fighting a new battle ..one I don't know much about but doing my best. depression.........
Hubby has been down in attitude all day....he sets and stares, so I ask what ya thinking about.......he says "my regrets.....my past...and no future".....so I say "whoa......we are not going there".....we have way to much to be blessed about then to get depressed.
Youngest son comes and tries to get hubby to laugh and go shopping....he went but stayed in the car....this is a new one for me.
He isn't in pain....it's more just a stage.......so I am keeping him close so I can keep and eye on him and trying to cheer him up ......
But to be honest it's been one of those days where.......I think I should have stayed in bed.........life...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning