Our Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson Disease Journey $37

 

this week we got to finally go see an elder atorney....this is something all the forums tell you to do immediately after being diagnosed. I have googled many questions...talked with a lot of seniors and I was so confused about a few things. I was almost stressed out over which to do sell the house or keep it....well no longer the attorney was very kind took time to answer all our questions and explain them. He went over everything...yes, he charges $250 per hour and then so much for each document that you need written up...everyone is different, but it is so worth it for me.
I had ones telling me to sell and ones saying no....now I know what the right answer is and what to do next. If you can ...go now and get it all together,,...take the stress off.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning