Our Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson Disease Journey #35

 We have lived in a 1958 ranch style home for 21 years.  We have worked on it, planted the yard, changed things and made it home.

Now that we are facing this disease things change.  Our laundry is in the basement with two bedrooms, recreation room and pantry.  Hubby is beginning to have problems with his legs and his knees.  I am now starting to see it is only a matter of time and he will no longer be able to take the stairs down to the basement.

I hate this, because I love our home.  I love my changes. I love where it is located.  I love owning something, but I need to think about hubby; so I made the decision to sell.  I struggled with this idea.  What is next for me?  Where do I go?  My only answer is placing my hand in the hand of the Lord and waiting for his leading.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning