Our Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson Disease Journey #88

 Working on Maizy Belle as much as I can I get tired pretty easy with this cold....but getting her ready to make her final trip to Wallowa Lake....this will be my last year to go camping there....our kids are not interested in camping there and it's getting to much for me to try to handle brent, the camper and truck....so going to make this year a special one and make memories...depending on the months ahead whether I will sell her or not....but I do know 4 hours one way to Wallowa is just to hard for me....so another Labor day at wallawa lake and then moving forward to the next chapter....just trying each day to keep my hand in the Master's hand....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning