Our LBD and P disease journey.........#84

 

We were on our way to the hospital at 3:30 am...the other morning...getting hubby into the car and him not able to bend his knee was an ordeal...I finally got him in and he looks at me and says "I think the Lord is preparing me to take me home to Heaven".....I said "what" ....no way it's just your knee.......he looks at me and says "no I mean everything" and then he turns and doesn't say anymore......tell me how do you deal with that.......what rushes to your mind is all the ways he has gone downhill.......all the confusion....doing things crazy...all the times of aggression...anger...and then I think about all the grandkids...fun......moments of tenderness and goodness.......and I tell him "well, if you go I want to go too".....you can't leave me here alone....50+ years........we are in this together........

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning