Vintage ideal Christmas books

Yesterday I stopped by a local thrift store that I love to stop at.  This store helps the community so much that I love to stop, donate and be a part of it.  I have so many times been inside the store when someone comes in asking for help, help with electricity, rent, food, housing or just items.  This thrift store does everything they can to help out.

I just wish I had thousands of dollars to give.  But until then I do what I can.

Then, I noticed that they had all these vintage books.  I love vintage Christmas books. I love the poems, stories and pictures.  Such beautiful pictures.  This will give me hours of relaxing enjoyment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning