Making Yo Yo's today

Today I decided to get out some of my Yo-Yo material and go to work on it.  It has been awhile since I have made some Yo-Yo's.

-
I think I purchased this material from Wal-Mart and got it on sale.  It's the kind that you have to cut out and then just sew.  So while watching Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, I decided to cut.
Yo Yo's are very easy to make.  After cutting them out you need a thread and needle and bast stitch all around the edges of the circle and then pull.  It all comes together and makes a little flower, then you can add anything you like to them.  This time I am just whip stitching them to tote bags.  Will make a nice accessory to sell at our next vendor show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning