Our LBD and parkinson disease journey

 Have you ever wondered what you would do if your spouse passed away from a terrible disease?  Where do you go?  What do you do?  Where will you live?    So many questions.  They are on my mind all the time.  Hubby is in a stage of Lewy Body Dementia....last night he had bad dreams and was yelling.  I woke him up and he settled down...but I could not sleep....I tossed and turned until I finally got back up and walked the floor.  I always walk when I am stressed, and I needed answers.  

I have children who are married with kids but what mother wants to make herself a burden to them and their families.  I sure don't.  But what lies ahead for me.  I will take care of hubby as long as my body will hold out.... which if I have to crawl, I will be there for him.  We are in this together.  But for the future he cannot even think about it.  The disease will not allow him to do so.  He just looks at me and says, "I don't know but you will figure it out".  A doctor put in for me to get literature about end of life and funerals and etc.  So over whelming.... I get so discouraged reading them.

I am.... a I want to know what the last page says type of girl and then I can work my life to fit it.  But this is hard.  I am really discouraged today.  All I want to do is cry.  So many decisions and so many problems.... guess I need to go for a long walk today and get some answers from my best friend ..the Lord. Not sure whether to take hubby or leave him home.... more decisions.....

So if you get time today please say a little prayer for me....I promise I will for you if you need me...but today I am dragging bottom........




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning