Fall decorating time


 Summer is coming to a close for us....usually after the grandkids return back to school and we take one last camping trip to Wallawa Lake campground we begin our Fall prep and closing down of summer......so today I will begin with our front patio......all my patriotic and summer decor is coming down.......now my decision is do I just dress up the patio in the front and back or do I dress them but also make them cozy....so we can sitll go out and enjoy the rain and the beginning of the change of colors.......leaning a lot toward the idea of cozy...the pic below is not my patio but and idea of some of the things I want to use....will take pics after I finally decide my direction....have fun decorating for Fall...make your area how you want to relax in it...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning