Hand Crocheted Fireman throw, blanket or afghan with axe

 I have had a hard time crocheting because I broke both wrists in August.  After the bones healed I had a lot of nerve damage and a swollen elbow from the fall.  I have had to do physical therapy and with it I decided to crochet again.

Our son is a chief of the Orofino fire department and his son is a fireman.  So I have access to a lot of fireman gear.  I asked for grandson's hat for this picture.

I folded it up and used one of our lawn chairs to take the picture.  The red and yellow sure make it stand out.

The throw measures 45"x60". It can be machine washed and dried but we always recommend you laying it flat to dry.  As with all crocheted items this throw will stretch just a little as the stitches find their place.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning