Been out shopping since 7:30 am so many good buys....walmart has all their christmas gift bags at 75% off....I got some for $.14.....I always purchase the ones without any saying or definite designs...then I can use for any holiday or gift and add my own designs....also check out the stores they are getting in all their lawn and garden items....I picked up a lot of garden seeds...last year I waited to late and didn't get many....here's a tip...stop at the dollar store and purchase a small photo album...add the garden seed packets and label with the date...now you can see what you have and how old they are....


Seen by 24
Like
Comment
Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning