Homemade knitted dishcloths and crocheted potholders

 Sometimes in the evening I like to sit and watch TV and work with my hands.  But when I do I like to work with my hands and it needs to be something that I don't have to think about.  These dishcloths are knitted with small needles and then I crochet around the edges.  Problem is I now have cases full.  Lately, I have enjoyed going out after dinner and sitting on the patio and watching traffice, bikes, or people just walking along enjoying the evening.
I decided to switch to potholders and these are crocheted and are double thick so they can keep anything hot out.  All of these just my little thought and prayer items that I enjoy doing.  Now, I think I need to start selling them because the last few years I have attached them to gifts and I think everyone I know has at least 3-4 of them..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning