Rod Iron Rocking Chair---Thanks Eric

I hope you can see this little rod iron rocking chair. I love this little chair. It always sit my our back fence and the neighbor lady would come over and lean on it and tell me stories about out home and the people who lived her before us. We are the second owners of this home and it was built in 1958 so we love the stories.

Darlene always could explain to me about flowers, how to plant them and what they were. Her back yard was always like a little park. Lots of flowers, trees and fun things to look at.

Darlene passed away and I will always miss her. The other day her son was driving by and stopped and said "Helen I put that black rod iron chair across the fence it's yours". I almost cried. It is now got a fresh coat of spray paint and is proudly sitting on my front patio. We will always think about Darlene every time we look at this chair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning