Bringing out Easter and enjoying the Spring day

 




Today its only 36 degrees out...road work being done outside my yard ..where a round-a-bout is being put in.  So lots of crazy noise, vibrations and men.  I decided it would be  a great day to bring out all the Easter and Spring decorations......talked hubby into getting all 5 tubs out and placing them in the middle of the family room.



I have all my summer patio dishes in tubs and need to bring out for the summer.  Want to wash them and place them where I need them.


Getting everything stacked.


Many items I purchased at yard sales.  The eggs are plastic.  



I have always loved Easter grass....it just makes me happy....and all my vintage bunnies.



I love my Easter Egg Display...I paid about $7 at the thrift store but it is in excellent condition.



I always keep lots of greenery to be put out.  I enjoy the real with the artificial...now trying to get it all put away before hubby wants to come in and set down and rest.  Have a great day.
 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning