Christmas gifts for neighbors

 


Tonight hubby and I are delivering a few neighbor Christmas gifts....we have 3 new neighbors and we are delivering 5 bags of gifts.......nothing special in each bag ..just a few things I put together....I shopped at thrift stores throughout the summer and picked up little santa and snowmen...little decorations and thoughout the month I have been melting wax pelts ...I got the wicks from hobby lobby and just made a few candles for the season....then daughter and I picked up a few of these season potholders that we attached a cookie mix and spatula to ....a Christmas card and I make angels....lots and lots of crocheted angels....so I attached one to each bag.......the little angel holds a poem that says ........





Sending a tiny Angel
To walk though life with you
To give you angel kisses
And special blessings too,
You may not always see her
But know that she is there.
Always watching over you
With tender, loving care.

This may not seem like anything to our neighbors but it means a lot to hubby and I...we want to show the Christian spirit for the season...we want to show kindness in a crazy world...so spread some cheer....even if they throw the items away......we will feel blessed in our hearts...that at least we tried...God bless...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning