Vintage Parlor chairs and brass bell windchime

 

Years ago I found these cool little vintage ice cream parlor chairs at a yard sale.  I have just been storing them until our son built us an arbor for me to display them on.

Brother Dale gave me these brass bell windchimes to add to my patio arbor.  I am so excited to get to finally use some of these items.
This little wagon was found at a yard sale for only $2 ...and the bunny was given to me by a dear friend...flowers purchased at a thrift store...to make a fun display on our front porch.








The beginning of our arbor....so excited and fun to watch hubby and son put it all together.







Only thing left to do is put on the hand rails and the corrugated clear roofing.....so excited to be done.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning