Hand quilted panel of pumpkins and little red truck

 Finally got the throw, blanket or wall hanging done.  This can be used as any of them.

 I purchased a panel and added fiberfill and backing.  I began to hand quilt stitch all around different objects.
 As I hand quilted it made the picture become dimensional.  So love the bright colors in it.

 Love these kinds of things for the holidays and enjoy doing the hand work.  It relaxs me and I then enjoy what is created when I am done.
 Notice how the pumpkins stand out here as I finished working on them.
 I try to make the back as pleasing as I can but still work my way through all three thicknesses.

Fall is beginning to arrives so I took the throw out and placed in one of my rod iron rocking chairs for the pictures.  The sun was shining and it was just a beautiful day to take pictures in.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning