New Venture into making lip gloss


Do you have a favorite lip gloss that you use all the time?
I am always on the lookout for a good lip gloss that
won't make me feel like I'm putting oil on my lips and they are
dried out in just a few minutes. My Mom and I decided to make our
own all natural lip gloss this past weekend.


It turned out fabulous.  I went on a road trip the next day
and put this lip gloss on after I ate lunch and
had coffee.  My lips still felt moisturized four hours 
later when I arrived at my house.

It was fabulous. I didn't even have to reapply after
eating french fries half way through the trip.
Now, that is a lip gloss that I can love.

My mom and I pouring the lip gloss into their 
containers.  These are the cutest little jars for glosses.



We will be selling these on our Facebook Page, rustycupboard if 
you are looking for a new, all natural, non-toxic, scented with
essential oils lip gloss.

Have a fabulous day everyone out there in Blog land.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning