First Sale for 2013 was Fantastic

 My house just getting ready to load the truck.  The sale wasn't far from my house but it took me 4 truck loads to get it all over to the building.
 Once I got there I realized we had an 8'x8' booth and I knew then we were in trouble.
 They had the building divided up so nice.  I was one of the first to arrive and it was cool just see it waiting to be loaded up.
 I started and other vendors would come by and say "no way will you get it all in there".  I packed it in the best way to go was up.  So I went up as high as the items would stay standing.
 Packed until there was just a little 2 foot isle to walk inside the booth.  One person at a time.
 But it wasn't long and I was having to move items to fill in blank spaces.  The top items came down and the sale was on.
 We sold and sold, my husband, and two grandkids.  We all dressed with orange shirts and had a blast.
 Every year I try to keep track of what was our best selling item.  This year it was everything.  I was afraid that with the economy it would go slow, but we kept our prices down and things just kept going.
 Granddaughter, Cheyenne was such a great help.  She worked and worked.
 We had a little of everything.  Even men shopped with us.  So fun.
 This little green metal cabinet was a hit with the men.  We got a lot of stories from them.
 All these items sold.
 Cheyenne checking the vintage aprons.
 Vintage avon soaps were a great hit.
 Just moving items around as they sale.
And, of course I was off buying more items to re-do or make over.  I love these sales and have a blast.  This was our first for the year but we have many more coming for the summer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning