Crochet Therapy

Been working on my pile to donate to our church's group "Redeemed Remnants".  A group that was formed my our Pastor's wife to help out local day care's, schools, missions and anyone who needs one of these items.  I have worked throughout the summer collecting yarn and yarn scraps to work on through the winter months.  But since I have had this pneumonia and on going cold that I can't seem to shake, I decided to start early and get some done.

I can't seem to watch a TV show without working on something.  So my hands are busy working.  Enjoy getting a chance to help out.  Just hope someone likes them enough to wear them....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning