Spring Break

Spring break and I am home with three grandkids and having a great time. This morning we made cookies and then played outside for a while until to cold to stay out. Then came in to board games, dominoes, puzzles, cartoons and more snacks. Having some company for Easter so trying to get a few things done. After Wednesday I have to work each day for 8 hours per day so not going to get much done on those days. Seems like the more I work at something the more I find to do..not to hard though when we are in a re-modeling job in every room. So many little things to finish like trim, crown moldings, touch up paint jobs, new drapes, change out pictures (which I do a lot) and so it never ends.

I love Easter. One of my favorite holidays..we always get up really early and go to sunrise service somewhere. It's getting harder every year to find a church who has one...then to breakfast to get back home and put on new Easter clothes for the Easter service at church. No longer doing Easter baskets. we just do them for the grandkids...I love the Easter grass, clothes, service, candy, and just the so pretty colors of Easter and the newness of the coming year...

Well, enough said time to get back to work and see what else I can do...

Comments

  1. I love Easter too! God's Grace given to us! Thanks for following! My lil girl broke her arm Saturday and I haven't been seeing who has come to visit me, I appreciate it, Love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Our Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease journey #22 house

Removing and replacing our old pathway

Our journey with Lewy Body dementia and parkinson disease #1 beginning